- Our visits are designed to keep you informed of the status of your property.
- Homewatch visits are conducted on a weekly or by-weekly schedule.
- We visually check all rooms & closets for signs of break-ins, water damage, or pest infestations.
- Interior Humidity & Temperature are checked with a portable Hygrometer.
- We run water in all sinks, showers, tubs, and flush all toilets.
- If requested, we will run dishwasher on short cycle to keep seals lubricated.
- Air filters for AC/Furnace will be checked. We will change filter if requested.
- We make sure all windows, doors, and sliders are closed and locked.
- If you have a garage, pool area, or outbuildings, we check them for issues.
- If you have landscaping, we check to see it is being properly maintained.
- Visits after any major storm or hurricane and report to give status of property.
- We use the latest state of the art Homewatch software.
- All visit reports are GPS located and time stamped for proof of visit.
- Custom designed check list templates are used for each type of property.
- Pictures and notes are included in visit reports as needed.
- Visit reports are emailed upon completion and retained in the cloud.
- If an urgent issue is discovered, we will call you immediately.
- Open residence to your requirements prior to your arrival.
- Close and secure residence after you leave.
- Stock residence with food & supplies before you arrive.
- Property checks and inventory report before renter arrival.
- Check in arriving renters or guests and assist with questions or issues.
- Property checks and inventory report when renters are ready to leave.
- Check out leaving renters or guests and arrange unit cleanings if needed.
- Move lanai and/or pool furniture in or out as needed.
- Mail and parcel receiving, forwarding and handling on request.
- Vehicle starting, driving, service appointments, and car wash if requested.
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors, thermostats, keypad locks, and exterior garage keypads.
- Watch service personnel and contractors while they are on your property if you request it.
- If you need something not listed here let us know and we may be able to help.
- Provide access for cleaning services, AC maintenance or repair, painters, and other contractors and will stay with them if you request.
- Owner or renter lockout service upon request.
- Local contact for alarm calls.
Payment for Services
- QuickBooks email billing on 1st of each month for the previous month.
- Payment is due 30 days from invoice date.
- Payment can be made online on the email bill with credit, debit, or bank transfer.
- Payment can also be made by check.
- We also accept prepayment if you desire.
- Property Profile, detailing customer contact information, property information and any special request or Concierge Services requested.
- Home Watch Service Agreement, terms of service.
- Waiver of Liability for the operation of any client motor vehicle if we are requested to operate a vehicle.
Exterior Standard Checks
- visually check driveway, entryway, exterior walls, roof (from ground level), gutters, doors & windows for obvious signs of storm damage, vandalism or break-ins
- look for any signs of screen damage on lanais or pool enclosures
Interior Standard Checks
- inspect all inside walls, ceilings and floors, including in closets and pantries for signs of water leaks, mold, insect infestations or rodent presence
- run water in all sinks, showers, tubs and toilets and look for any issues
Interior Standard Checks
- check termperature & relative humidity with portable measuring device
- run AC to be sure it is blowing cold air
- check AC filter & change if necessary
- check breaker box for any tripped breakers
Garage & Pool Standard Checks
- is there a vehicle in garage and if so is it in good condition
- vehicle battery maintainer, if applicable, is it working properly
- check pool for algae growth of debris
- check pool equipmen for leakage
Additional Check Available
- pre-storm check
- after storm visit & check report
- check & assist renters at arrival
- check & assist renters at departure
- local contact for alarm calls
- vehicle starting & driving
Available Additional Service
- open residence before arrival
- close residence after you leave
- move lanai or pool furniture in or out
- stock residence with food & supplies
- contractor/delivery coordination
- parcel handling